SIMRECORDER Simulation Recorder
The SIMRECORDER application uses the features of Milestone System’s XProtect server to give you the greatest flexibility and functionality.
The MaestroVision Application
- All MaestroVision software is multilingual. It is therefore possible to configure each workstation in different languages.
- The system offers an application that allows the simultaneous and perfectly synchronized viewing of multiple cameras.
- The playback application can be transported to a DVD or USB stick.
- The system has the ability to archive all records in a centralized archive server.
- The system allows for custom configuration of users and provides the ability to restrict access to certain functions through customizable user groups.
- Online Records Management – The system has the ability to quickly store, retrieve and share associated interview and electronic media records such as photos, videos, audio and documents.
- Keyword Search – The system has the ability to efficiently search and retrieve a record or other document and media based on a variety of search criteria, including text search on notes.
- Annotation – the system provides the ability to annotate video recordings with descriptive notes and allows users to directly retrieve a specific point in a video during playback.
“SIMRECORDER” Software Application:
- Comes with a user-friendly application that is easy to learn and use.
- Prevents users from accessing previous simulations in the MaestroVision SERVER.
- Requires users to provide a password in order to use the system.
- Requires the entry of basic information (case number, student ID, type of simulation, student name), before launching the application.
- Has the ability to display, record and play four perfectly synchronized and independent images (not a picture-in-picture).
- Provides the ability to annotate video segments with a descriptive note.
- Allows users, during playback, to find a specific point in a video by clicking on the descriptive note.
- Displays the cameras in the interrogation room, allows you to hear the interview and show the audio levels being recorded.
- Displays all the cameras, allows you to hear the audio and display the audio levels being recorded
- Will record the actual date and time of the interview and display them during playback.
- Allows multi-speed forward and backward playback.
- Generates and displays thumbnails of one of the cameras in the room. It is possible to access a specific location during playback by clicking on a thumbnail.
- At the end of the recording, the MaestroVision software allows the interview to be transferred to the centralized video library and / or copied immediately to a CD / DVD or a USB key.
- Includes a DVD or USB flash drive application to enable proper viewing of multi-view simulation.